Sunday, September 7, 2014

Chapter 6: Tell 'Em That it's My Birthday when I Party Like That!

Ah, yes. The sweet peacefulness of babies sleeping soundly.


HAHAHA Just kidding! These babies are something else. They cry SO MUCH. But they're still sooo cute.


I'm pretty sure I would be terrified if my parents made that face at me when I was a baby...but what do I know. Sims will be Sims!


I know a lot of people don't like the babies being tied to the bassinet, but I agree with Lynnwood...I MUCH prefer them to TS3 babies. First off, they're not larva babies. Second, as Lynny mentioned, I HAAATED when I'd throw a party and random Sims would be picking up my babies and carrying them to Timbuktu or Narnia or who knows where. ESPECIALLY in the winter, because they would ALWAYS put them outside on the ground and I wouldn't be able to find them under the mounds of snow that had piled up. STOP TRYING TO KILL MY BABIES, RANDOM TS3 SIMS! Ok. Sorry. Point is, TS4 babies > TS3 babies.


Ah, glad to see the pee fails haven't ditched me! Future ISBI readers will be happy when my TS4 ISBIs are filled with pee fails galore.


Moving on, Joanna called up this fellow named Marcelo Sneed to get the next bun going in the oven. A flirty kiss is blown and he gets weak in the knees!


Once they moved the party inside, a sweet first kiss was shared! I certainly hope that he's wearing his workout gear and not his everyday outfit. What did I say about questionable fashion sense, Joanna?


Next came some seductive whispering, which was in turn reciprocated by Marcelo.



WOOHOO!...

...is probably what they were both saying.


Patience is not Joanna's strong point, so she opted to take a pregnancy test immediately after woohoo. Cause that's totally how things like this work, kids. This has been Sex Education with Ashley.


Success! Joanna is once again pregnant!


Lookit!! Children can interact with bbs!! I wish they could do a little more than just talk/coo at...it'd be super cute if they could, like, try to change the diaper or something cute. But whatevs, I'll take what I can get. CUTE.


After 3 days (the length of time I keep babies at in TS3) I aged Stephanie and Breckin up. And OMG they are cutie patooties!



Poor Stephanie aged up with her hunger ALL THE WAY DOWN :( I am not having any of that...off to the fridge with you! She settled on some left over BLT! Aw...now I want a BLT :(


Meanwhile, brother Breckin needed to have himself a little fun. So he went ahead and played with his stuffed Dragon!


And just because it's too precious to ignore, this is what was going on from the dragon's point of view. THAT FACE.


Another week had passed, which meant that Joanna needed to make a cake, like a boss, for the plethora of birthdays we were about to have! And, yes, the super red plumbob suggests she was not at all in the mood, but mom always comes second to the kiddos!


First up, Alyssa transitioned into young adulthood! I made the whole family go down to the kitchen for this one. BE A PART OF EACH OTHERS CELEBRATIONS, DAMN IT.


Next up were the twins celebrating their transition to teenagers, Ciel first followed by Bethany. Both of which get hair/wardrobe/makeup makeovers soon after this, so don't mind their looks right now. Also, you'll see some more red plumbobs. All of a sudden the ENTIRE family went on, like, a mood crash. Everyone just started dropping like flies. It was funny but also super frustrating cause I had people passing out and peeing themselves left and right. It was so much I didn't even bother taking pictures of them cause...repetitive and ridiculous. At this point, I'm just glad these are Sims and not real people, cause I don't know that I'd want to go to any of their parties....



Finally, Bruce stepped up to the cake for his teen birthday!


A quick hug from mom and Alyssa was on her way into the world. I actually haven't been saving them into the world simply because the world is too small to accommodate all of them and so on. But for story purposes, she went into the world. IT IS WRITTEN.


Post makeover Ciel, Bethany and Bruce!




Joanna's baby bumps always look HUGE.


Meanwhile, outside...

Stephanie: Hi! My name is Stephanie Tredway! This is my house. I live here. Typically my mom isn't home when I get home from school cause she's out meeting people. So I get to spend some afternoons home alone. With no adult supervision. At all. What's your name? I don't know you.

Random Chick: Um...didn't your mom ever tell you not to talk to strangers, kid?

Way to be Stranger Danger there, Stephanie O.o


Inside, Breckin was getting his superhero on! I just wanna squish his cheeks! He's a dead ringer for a daddy look alike contest.


It was dinner time and Joanna was trying to show off.


How's that working for ya, hun?


When Breckin came down for dinner, he brought his little superhero with him and put him on the counter while he ate. Aaaahhh cute!


Bethany proved to be the most helpful of Joanna's kids by helping clean up after dinner!


Which proved to be excellent timing, because while she was taking care of that task, Joanna went into labor!


Meanwhile, in the bathroom...

Bruce: Hey, little bro! Whatcha doin?!

Breckin: Um...TRYING to go to the bathroom...


Joanna gives birth to another boy!! This little one's name is Embry!


What is that face?!


Oh. Right. -_-


A mother's work is never done!


I have to say, the cooking animations this time around are HILARIOUS. I love watching them cook! While making eggs and toast for breakfast, Joanna's pan caught on fire. She looks a lot more entertained than I would be. Joanna must secretly be a pyro.


Yes, Joanna. Hit it with a spatula. I'm sure that's what the fire department would recommend. Oh, wait...I wouldn't know...cause they're not here. I miss NPCs :(


Joanna had been notified that a handsome new Sim had moved into the Willow Creek community! So in true Sims fashion, she just invited herself over and knocked on his door.


His name is Billy Bass, and he is QUITE the cutie! He was made by the lovely Whiteraven40, who very graciously gave me access to any of the males in her gallery :) Thanks, sweetie! He invited Joanna in and the two hit it off pretty quickly!


Both a flirt and a blown kiss were well received!



Well. It appears that Joanna likes herself some cutie cowboy! These two are very precious together. Jacob may have some competition in the running for the man who finally wins her heart when this is all said and done ;)


Finally, Joanna makes Billy an offer he can't refuse and the woohoo commences!


Joanna's look says 'I like this one...find me more like him, kthanks.'


While taking her preggo test afterward, Billy walked in on her and she was super embarrassed. Naturally, cause it's not like he just woohooed with you or anything. Sim logic. Anywho, is she or isn't she? That is the question...


...and the answer is YES, with a side of morning sickness!


After she told him the results, Billy came up and did THIS. Gonna be honest, it was pretty romantic and Joanna was a little hot and bothered afterward! These two have some chemistry that is on fire and out of this world! It was really sweet, but I had to send her on her way to keep it from getting any deeper. 





And that's where we leave things for now! Tune in next time to see Billy and Joanna's baby! Thanks so much, Whiteraven40, for letting me use your Sim! He was a lot of fun, and I can't wait to see their baby that will be no doubt adorable! Until next time, friends, happy simming!

2 comments:

  1. Dawww, great update! Loving all the kids, they're growing up great. I'm a little partial to Stephanie and Breckin atm though, they're both SUPER cute.

    Speaking of Daddy donations . . . I just happen to have several male sims sitting in my gallery. Y'know, like Chester . . . Walt Disney . . . SEVEN POLLINATION. :P Feel free to use any/all of them as you like. Or if you'd rather I made you a brand new sim just for the challenge, lemme know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohhh...muahahaha...I would love to get my hands on your simmies! No need to make one special unless you want to :) Otherwise, I will help myself to the wonders before me! Thanks for reading!!

      Delete