Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Welcome!

Hey everyone! Welcome to my FIRST 100 Baby Challenge for The Sims 4! Some of you may know me from some of my other stories, which due to computer issues have been left unattended for quite awhile now. I do fully intend to finish all of my stories for The Sims 3, I promise. I sincerely appreciate the patience you've all had with me - I've accepted a new position at work and it has completely consumed my life, on top of said computer issues. I've had to recreate most of my saves from scratch which is a very time consuming process. Plus, the release of TS4 had me in a bit of a TS3 funk...I couldn't wait to get my hands on the new game!

This challenge will serve as an experiment for me. Our lovely baby mama, Joanna, is the first Sim I loaded up and began playing with in The Sims 4, so everything she does is new to me and exciting! I'll also be using it to express my thoughts on the game as I go along.

I'm not concerned about rules at this time. This challenge, as I said above, is an experimental challenge to test out the UI and gameplay in itself. Names for the babies will be randomly generated via a list I keep of names.

I'm VERY willing to accept baby daddy donations! Please don't hesitate to volunteer your dudes' services! Just give me an Origin username so I can find you in the gallery and let me know which Sims you're ok with me using/wanting me to use!

Without further ado, I hope you all enjoy this experimental challenge to birth 100 babies in The Sims 4. I haven't even had my first one yet, so...let's pray I don't get stuck with the mutated baby glitch ;) Happy Simming, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment